Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help me study his body language

Quote Originally Posted by Bibba View Post
    I guess these encounters spice up your life and add some excitement but are you really prepared for the reality of cheating on your husband? Are you willing to be responsible for causing unhappiness to at least two other people (and more if either of you have children)? Are your prepared for the guilt, the sneaking around, being secretive, telling lies. If you care at all for your husband and have any self respect stop this before it goes too far.
    I agree with Bibba. MArriage life could be bored sometimes. But i believe is because both you and yr husband did not meet each other's needs! Hence lack the excitement and spice in a marriage. Please read "His needs Her needs" by Willard F.Harley Jr (GEt 1 online). After both my husband and I read this, we became even closer. Basically, there are top 5 needs of man and woman's side. Once 1 need is not met, the party's unmet need usually end up in affair. But when met, your life is so much more fulfilling and exciting! So I can't believe why you would waste time on that guy. Remember why and how you 1st fall in love with yr husband. Please remeber your first love. I believe you were passionate once right?? Unless you were forced into this marriage.. Please treasure yourself! before it's too late. Save yourself from being hurt too! Invest in reading His needs Her needs! Thanks!

why dont you ask him about it?

chances r, he is playing with ur feelings. no guy in the right mind will suddenly send an sms saying tat he loves u if he realli loves u.

wat i'm guessing is tat he noes u r attracted to him and thus plays along with u. i dunno, it's just my opinion (:

marcussy.blogspot.com
    boo!!
    MarCuS

Quote Originally Posted by timmi View Post
    hi all.this is my first post here.i am a married a woman and my other to be is also married.we have been seeing each other at a common hang out place for the past one year but have not spoken as yet.i am shy by nature but he is not but somehow we have not been able to get into conversation.we have had the typical 'eye locks' and which triggered the attraction.we see each other daily and if i miss a day ,that day is hell.now,after a year,i suddenly got a sms from him saying' you are the only one i love'.i was shocked.he got my no. ,i dont know how.now, ever since he sent that msg, i feel nervous when i see him and on the other hand,there is drastic change in his manner.he is dressing better,looking at me with a sparkle in his eyes.
    i like him and did send attraction signals as well to which he responded and vice versa.but i dont understand this sudden change.
    Okay wait. At the time you wrote this you were texting him for one year without speaking and giving each other looks?

I don't know, it seems more like you both prefer the romanticism of the sultry looks and texts across the bar.

My friend Goldie was physically attracted to this guy- a former athlete. They emailed, they texted...and when they finally spoke to each other his voice was a falsetto.

But if it still makes you happy, all the more power to you.

glamourgirlnow.com

Have Sex With Him And Get It Out Of Your System

My advice is go and have sex with him and get it out of your system. If, after that, you still want to be with him, then make your decision, but get the lust thing out of the way first!

hmm interesting focus more lol
    ur invited to my blogs
    http://celeblinkage.blogspot.com http://360clockwise.blogspot.com