Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help me study his body language

help me study his body language

hi all.this is my first post here.i am a married a woman and my other to be is also married.we have been seeing each other at a common hang out place for the past one year but have not spoken as yet.i am shy by nature but he is not but somehow we have not been able to get into conversation.we have had the typical 'eye locks' and which triggered the attraction.we see each other daily and if i miss a day ,that day is hell.now,after a year,i suddenly got a sms from him saying' you are the only one i love'.i was shocked.he got my no. ,i dont know how.now, ever since he sent that msg, i feel nervous when i see him and on the other hand,there is drastic change in his manner.he is dressing better,looking at me with a sparkle in his eyes.
    i like him and did send attraction signals as well to which he responded and vice versa.but i dont understand this sudden change.

Maybe you should get a divorce..... just a suggestion......

Okay I find it pretty shocking since both of you are married :S
    I don't know if you should get a divorce or not, but I think that you shouldn't allow yourself to live a lie.
    You might also want to read a little bit about Body Language and falling in love.
    Since I can't post links, please check out the links in my signature.
    There's a section about Body Language, with very detailed, illustrated gestures. A definite must-see.

Good luck
    [URL="http://www.2knowmyself.com"]The Ultimate Source for Self-Understanding and Personal Development[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.2knowmyself.com/body_language/learn_body_language"]Learn Body Language[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.2knowmyself.com/relationship_breakups/why_do_we_fall_in_love"]Learn About The Psychology of Falling in Love[/URL]

for Timmi

Hi Timmi
    I cen understand how you feel..

Been married for 8 yrs .... wif 1 kid. I have an affair with a guy..known him from the net for 2 yrs we started our intimacy relationship recently.

You know after married for so many years ..life can bored..home/work/kid... need dome trill to spice up .
    Whtever it is..juts follow your heart. Life is short.

All the best ;-)

I guess these encounters spice up your life and add some excitement but are you really prepared for the reality of cheating on your husband? Are you willing to be responsible for causing unhappiness to at least two other people (and more if either of you have children)? Are your prepared for the guilt, the sneaking around, being secretive, telling lies. If you care at all for your husband and have any self respect stop this before it goes too far.

Angry nice article

ilikeyourarticleverymuch。

Get best tips

iam sure about that,see here get some cool tips to improve your relationship, that all about i wish to say, but, how means, here iam presenting u a cool dating site, there u will will have sweet tips from the straight discussion forums, the u will have nice time too, here u can go meet2go.com

It sounds like love at first sight. But without knowing who this guy is (you haven't started any conversation), all might just be an illusion.

Just enjoy life! Get to know someone without being with him sexually and see where it goes.

So how's yr problem with the guy u r attracted?? Is it still going on how did it end???