Quote Originally Posted by Bibba View Post
I guess these encounters spice up your life and add some excitement but are you really prepared for the reality of cheating on your husband? Are you willing to be responsible for causing unhappiness to at least two other people (and more if either of you have children)? Are your prepared for the guilt, the sneaking around, being secretive, telling lies. If you care at all for your husband and have any self respect stop this before it goes too far.
I agree with Bibba. MArriage life could be bored sometimes. But i believe is because both you and yr husband did not meet each other's needs! Hence lack the excitement and spice in a marriage. Please read "His needs Her needs" by Willard F.Harley Jr (GEt 1 online). After both my husband and I read this, we became even closer. Basically, there are top 5 needs of man and woman's side. Once 1 need is not met, the party's unmet need usually end up in affair. But when met, your life is so much more fulfilling and exciting! So I can't believe why you would waste time on that guy. Remember why and how you 1st fall in love with yr husband. Please remeber your first love. I believe you were passionate once right?? Unless you were forced into this marriage.. Please treasure yourself! before it's too late. Save yourself from being hurt too! Invest in reading His needs Her needs! Thanks!