After turning DA down on our first date because I loved it so much, we agreed to go on date number two. Obviously I knew it wouldn't be as good as the first date because he was way too hungover and just wanted to have a chill night, so I could sack off the idea of any cute cinema date.

I wasn't bothered about that though because I was pretty hungover myself and to be honest, I was pretty sick of drinking. Like it's hard work when you've got to drink cocktails every night and then it turns into a massive race between you and your dad to see who can get drunk the quickest, all while our Mam is sat there looking at us so disappointed.

Anyway, he picked me up at half eight and took me to his apartment in Puerto Rico. Guaranteed it was a shag pad for him and all his mates, but either way it was unreal inside.

He shot a film on and we weren't even five minutes in before he started. I knew he was a horny fucker from the texts he'd been sending me all day, but fucking hell, at least pretend like you're going to watch the film.