Thread: migrates mbox file

migrates mbox file

Easily migrates the e-mails from MBOX files to PST file format. The results of this tool are accurate, trustworthy and preferred by the professionals. The MBOX to PST Converter tool effectively exports multiple MBOX files into PST files format in batch and will create single .pst file of UNICODE type for each MBOX file.

It can convert mbox files created in PowerMail, Gnu, Claws Mail, AppleMail, Spicebird, Evolution, Sylpheed, Eudora, Mulberry, SeaMonkey, The Bat, Postbox, GyazMail, Opera, Sparrow, Netscape, Thunderbird, Entourage, Pocomail etc email clients to MS Outlook pst file instantly.

For download this Software search this link " tools4recovery.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html " on Google ...

I had tried lots of solutions while performing the conversion of MBOX file into Outlook PST format, but after getting the output result, it seemed there was some problem in conversion file and I had lost some important content from it. Then after a deep search, I found a wondering tool which effectively convert all mailbox data of MBOX file to PST format and I am really satisfied the output result. I also suggest you go with this tool, but before purchasing tool check the demo version first.
    You can easily search this advanced tool on Google just type convertmbox2pst.com.

One of the best utility available in the market to extracting and converting emails from MBOX file to multiple email format.It provides you with a stop solution for successful conversion of MBOX files into Apple Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird or Power mail in Outlook PST file created importable perform. With this software you can not think about whether care creates the files with Postbox, Netscape, PocoMail, Eudora, Opera Mail client Spice Bird and easy.

See full details at: mboxtopstconverter.recoverydeletedfiles.com

Thumbs up How to convert MBOX to PST format?

If you're switching from Apple Mail to Windows Outlook and looking for a solution to convert MBOX to PST format, you can try an easy manual trick. It requires no 3rd party paid tool or any other cost. You can simply export email messages from Apple Mail to Windows Outlook. Though the manual procedure is quire lengthy, but still you should try it. Refer to this blog post for complete information - http://wordpress.semnaitik.com/2014/05/24/convert-mbox-to-pst-manually/

Before you can use any 3rd party tool, you must try the manual trick shared in the blog post. Hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.