Thread: Unwilling Adult - Hello fellow bloggers!

Talking Unwilling Adult - Hello fellow bloggers!

Hello fellow bloggers, I have very recently entered the 'blogosphere' (do people honestly refer to it as that?!), and thought the best way of being able to get my blog out there, build up networks and make friends with fellow bloggers would be to join a blogging forum!

My blog is unwillingadult, and you can find it on Wordpress (I can't yet link to it unfortunately, but the link should be on my profile)
    What I blog about: I (plan to) blog about a variety of different topics, my first blog post is already up where I discuss mental health & children if you wish to give it a read (https://unwillingadult.wordpress.com/2016/08/28/educating-children-mental-health/). I also plan to blog about politics, society, relationships, and my own personal life experiences.

I'd be really grateful if you could check out my blog, provide me with some feedback on my post, and perhaps give it a share.
    I am very interested in guest blogging for some other blogs, so if you feel like I'd be able to contribute to your blog, then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
    Creative and digital media modern apprentice I run a blog about topics of interest such as mental health, politics, relationships and more. If you are interested in having me guest blog for your site please get in touch and we can work something out.

Sounds great, I'll check it out!
    Chris