Thread: Just another fuck boy...

Just another fuck boy...

This is literally the story of my fucking life. Fuck boys.

It’s honestly the same old same but with a different lad.

So the most recent one, who will remain anonymous even though I’d absolutely love to throw his name about, putting it plain and simple, is just a cunt.

Obviously it all started with a swipe to the right. That’s where every romance starts these days isn’t it? Anyway, after a few weeks (I really mean days, don’t judge) of tinder, snapchat and whats app we had a couple of sleepovers. Sweets and everything.

He was a really nice lad, bit of a psycho but that’s okay isn’t it? Anyway, he decided to drop the biggest bombshell ever… “I’ve got a little boy”. Oh great. Just what I wanted to hear. This isn’t awkward at all is it.

After getting over the fact he had a kid, we were pretty much seeing each other. Told I couldn’t get with other lads so you’d assume he wasn’t getting with other girls wouldn’t you? Hahahhaha, of course not. One rule for one and another for the other. Prick.

He actually dropped himself in it because of how convincing my lies can be, but if I could have took a picture of his face when it dropped, it’d be all over this post because it was brilliant.

Anyway after the whole ‘I have to now delete you off everything and stop talking to you in the gym because I’m seeing someone else’ shit (thanks for informing me dickhead), guess who turns up at my house at daft o clock in the morning? Haha you got it, of course it’s him. The one who’s ‘being good’. Yeah we’ve heard that one before you wanker.

Could have shut the door in his face but what’s the fun in that? There’s nothing better than fucking over the girl who’s fucked you over. Soz hun.

It’s actually a bit wierd because the girl he’s now seeing has the same name, clearly making sure he can’t slip up with the names!

We’ll see how long this one lasts and we’ll see who’ll be the next fuck boy …

collectingloosewords.co.uk
    Last edited by CollectingLooseWords; 06-05-2016 at 06:48 PM.

Hi Miss CollectingLooseWords

I love what you have just written there. Same old same old yeah? I believe it is becoming a cycle now.

If you'd have time feel free to read my almost similar to your story. it's https://itsflyingadobo.wordpress.com/2017/02/25/the-oohhhs-and-all/

Thank you and continue your story if another fuck boy comes! yeah?

flyingadobo

Fuckboys are hungry and desperate for female attention. They feed their fuckboy ways with nude pics from the dozens of girls they talk to on Tinder, OkC, Reddit, and other random sites. He hides his phone when he gets a Snapchat because he knows it’s gonna be some girl’s nudies. For every one nude pic you send, he’s getting like 10 others from other chicks.