Rome
Hi! I was asked to write an excerpt on what my favourite city to visit was and i thought i would share it with you!

"Rome is a magical place, in all seasons it provides a certain surreal sensation to everyone who sets foot in it. From the small cafe tucked in the corners of cobblestone streets to the giant, monumental architecture, Rome has it all. Personally, the best memories i have of Rome are with its delicious and unique cuisine. Whenever I visit Rome, breakfast consists of a cappuccino (usually piping hot) accompanied by a warm, buttery croissant in a local cafe. For lunch I opt for a mouth watering slice of pizza from a rustic pizzeria followed by a scoop of my favourite ice cream, stracciatella, from a gelateria. Dinner will have to include some type of pasta, i mean come on, you are in italy after all, with a glass of sparkling water. I cannot forget the sightseeing segment of my trip so i will head off to the Vatican, piazza popolo and the colosseum. However, i am sure that i am not the first person to have told you that what makes a destination special is not the places you visit but the people you visit them with! Visit Rome, it will welcome you with open arms and a generous helping of parmesan. "

Hope you enjoyed! Arrivederci