Thread: Are you making money from your site?

Hybrid View

AdSense seems to be working for me, albeit slowly. I've only had the program for a week or two now, but I've gotten a tiny bit of cash. I don't have enough traffic as of yet to get a lot of money, but hopefully that will change.

Its too bad Google doesn't pay out on $20 dollars for AdSense, rather then $100 dollars. That would be a lot easier for many of us to attain I bet. Though Google would of course have larger expenses, cause its a easier number to hit.

Scott
    Last edited by jayzee; 11-14-2005 at 09:59 AM.

Don't dream but you can get some !!

I am also on the same situation. Slowly but surely, I get my $10 to $20 per day, and this is a good start. Just be serious, regulary add new stories and try to link as soon as you can. Good luck to all of you.

Michael Comglas,
    [URL=http://google-update-news.blogspot.com/]Google News[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    AdSense seems to be working for me, albeit slowly. I've only had the program for a week or two now, but I've gotten a tiny bit of cash. I don't have enough traffic as of yet to get a lot of money, but hopefully that will change.

Its too bad Google doesn't pay out on $20 dollars for AdSense, rather then $100 dollars. That would be a lot easier for many of us to attain I bet. Though Google would of course have larger expenses, cause its a easier number to hit.

Scott