Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Are you making money from your site?

Thanks everybody for valuable tips.....

On my blog, my adsense ads are very well targeted to each individual post. So my ctr is slightly above average even though my traffic is minimal. Once I get the traffic part figured out, my adsense should be fairly decent. But it took me 7 months to get 10,000 page views....So I have alot of work to do in SEO before I could call it a success

Quote Originally Posted by Wintutor View Post
    I haven't made anything from Adsense. They've turned down my application 3 times in the past 2 weeks. What should I do?
    your blog content may disqualify you from getting approved. An easy way to get approved immediately is to make a youtube account, post a video of something random and click the monetize button. Adsense accounts are approved immediately and your account can be added to any website you manage.

But if you put it on a website that contains illegal, offensive, or adult content your adsense account will be closed.

do i need to have a minimum amount of visitors to get approved?

Wow, i have learn a lot of tips and trick over here! Thank you everyone
    AX Detailing, mobile car grooming in singapore. Regarding car wash, car polishing, car grooming service definitely attend to your doorstep!
    Please visit http://axdetailing.blospot.com for more detail!

I applied for an adsense account after I finished setting up my blog, but I got disapproval. I thought it might be of low quality, thin content.
    Email/Physical Address Validation Wordpress Plugin: www.accurateformdata.com

I used adsense to my blog and it continue to earn money.

I think you can make money on Adsense only if you have hundreds of thousands of visitors per month.

Yes I am making money from my FreshForex broker affiliate link even you will be amazed that last year I made more than 100K that is really incredible for me.

need a lot patience. In fact i highly doubt someone can earn per day 500 and above for most site owner. Due to different niche etc. Unless you own lots of site got time to manage all the necessary promotion etc. There are " black hat ways too " but better be safe. I saw lot of people use this tricks is to buy ads drive traffic. Well I don't know.