Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you making money from your site?

If any body need ways to make money from his/her website or without website
    Check my website it will help you alot [URL="http://www.mmahh.com"]Make Money At Home[/URL]

Help ma please.

I am really trying hard to make some extra cash. Even just $1 per day. But nothing seems working. I already tried ggogle adsense but I quit because its doing me no good. I shifted to bidvertiser.

Please help me with this. How can I increase my traffic? How can I earn more?

Please check my blog and post some comments on why is it not attracting visitors..
    [url]http://www.aglocoandmore.blogspot.com[/url]

Thank you...

Unhappy Yes, Im making!!!

Since my blog launched last April, I had followed and listen some expert on how to make money from Google adsense? But till up-to-date, I had make 0.01 cents..
    From my past 2months analysis, I don't think i manage to make money, Is because most of the visitors is from either that members or there members. And these members...much smarter then me. Do you think so?
    Unless I'm good in teaching people on design, rumours or some gossips news. Otherwise...forget it lahhhhhh.
    [EMAIL="metaforexcapital@gmail.com"]jamesforex[/EMAIL]

Hi James,

How many unique visitors do you have...let's say weekly ? After knowing this I might be able to give you some ideas, first I have to find our where the real problem is.

All best,
    Radu

A successful blogger took 33.8 months to achieve it. Blogging requires patience, especially new ones.

I used adsense to my blog and it continue to earn money.

I have 4 sites and I have 200$ per month using adsense. It is't much but it suit me.

Quote Originally Posted by removals View Post
    I have 4 sites and I have 200$ per month using adsense. It is't much but it suit me.
    USD 200 is OK. How much time do you spend daily/weekly on your sites ?
    thanks,
    Radu

I am struggling also. I have not broke a 100 visitors a day yet, but I am slowly working my up there.

I try to make money from my site, it is very difficult, i mean i don not want a lot of money from site, but can afford the domain fee is ok
    Trekking in Yunnan : forest-cafe.org
    China adventure tour: edward-adventures.com