Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you making money from your site?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Bloggerpreneur
    AdSense, albeit slow, is working for me. It took me almost 5 months to get my first check, but I've made over $200 in just the last 6 weeks. I actually started optimizing my sites AdSense placements after I got my first check and that has made all the difference in the world.

How do you optimize a site for AdSense placements? That is a very helpful tip. I just wish I knew how to implement it. Thanks. Also, has anyone tried out the new referral program?

I have AdSense on all my blogs (10+) and I'm not really getting a lot of clicks on it, maybe making $25 a month. BUT, it IS going up slowly but surely. I think once you really start to get a lot of traffic it picks up. Having said that, I don't rely on it, I use CJ and linkshare as well, which get me a lot more cash.

Jbbrwcky

Is CJ a better source for affiliates than ClickBank? How much more money are you making if I may ask 100's 1000'2?

Kendrix

Question

What is CJ, please?

Clockin em

I love my adsense. At one point when ranking #5 on msn for my keyword i was making 125 every 2 weeks. Right now msn had a shift and im bumped off the serps, but jump to #10 on yahoo. Right now I'm averaging only 20 to 25 dollars a week for 2 blogs that average together probably around 150 to 225 hits a day. MY taco bell blog is in the top 10 on msn and yahoo and gets quite a few hits. I will be looking into my 3rd blog, which will be aiming at a higher pay per click than the 3 to 50 cent clicks i get now. People may also look into pay per impression websites. [url]http://popuptraffic.com[/url] is one. Well good luck peeps.If anyone wants to talk about a link trade let me know. Willing to give a link from my taco bell site which is top 10 in 2 search engines for a link to my hiv site. Well let me know.

James

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrix View Post
    Is CJ a better source for affiliates than ClickBank? How much more money are you making if I may ask 100's 1000'2?

Kendrix
    Both of them are great but CJ is wider

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee
    Hi all,

Anyone manage to make money from your site from google ads?

I am still struggling.. the money make is hilarious... way low ...
    [B]Wonderful comment. True. Making money on AD Sense is only of value when you got some huge monthly clicks BUT it sure gives some value to the BLOG regardless. It is amazing at the ADS placed by Google and sometimes the links are truly fun and valuable. Never know. The real value may be the association and the learning curve gained. I love it either way. TRAVELSAPIEN the Travel Guy

no.. i dont even know how it works or how am i gonna earn from it. i do actually have adsense ad in my journal but.. uhh... ok... then what?

Better to use CJ dot com than AdSence

My blog makes about $2 a day and its not even 10 days old.

the right placement of ads will give you more money. I am also proposing some new technique to ad placement and how to generate more ads.

creepyideas.blogspot com
    Godmode

Blog: [URL="http://voipguides.blogspot.com/"]http://voipguides.blogspot.com/[/URL]