Thread: First time blogger

First time blogger

Hey, I'm Sarah, I'm from the a blog called seriouslysarahsite and its basically all about lifestyle, thoughts, books and such. Its only be online since the end of last year ish and I've really on started devoting time to actually write on for the past few months. I am really enjoying it, I love blogging. However, don't have any community on there whatsoever. So, from here, I'd love to meet someone, maybe a fellow first time blogger, (but its cool if you're not) thrat wants to like have a support system and like motivate eachother and inspire eachothers creativity and ideas and things, I think that would be really cool. It doesn't matter to me if your blog is not like mine and you're into gardening, or whatever, as long as you're a lame ass person who is awesome to talk to. Also, I don't read any blogs, I passed a few on my way to finding this site and read little bits and such, but I'd love like a kind of small time blogger who is writing lifestyle stuff to really commit to reading and such, so let me know if thats you, or you have some suggestions about who I should read.

Thanks anyway,

Thats good which books you written ?