Hi there, fellow bloggers!

I am a young travel and food enthusiast and decided to start a blog about food in the South Pacific region. I just submitted my introduction the the intro thread so if you are interested, you are welcome to check it out.

I would appreciate it a lot if some of you could give me some helpful feedback on my first steps. As you probably know its hard to get good feedback from friends and family.

The page is pacificfoodstuff.com

I know that some pages are still blank, I am working on that. For now I would be interested in some feedback on the look of the site in general (I know it may not be super innovative ). I am trying to use loads of pictures and videos to make the texts go down easier. And how's my writing style? Too complicated? Many errors (English is not my first language)?

I am only looking for honest feedback and I'm not trying to sell anything here. There are no reflinks at all on my page, promise

I would definitely consider giving you some credit in my blog in exchange for some helpful feedback. Just send me a private message or comment below. I promise I am not going to cry if you criticize me

Thank you all in advance