Thread: I desperately need help

I desperately need help

I am desperately in need for someone to help me fit my template unto my blog
    that I have just purchased for blogger website. Blogger is proving a bit tricky and I need help.

Can anyone advise of care to offer help pls?

I would offer help but I see your post is almost a year old. I just got on this forum.
    Email Marketing - Traffic Generation - Keyword Research - Content Management - EmailMarketingMadeEasy.org

Ugh i got the same issue!!!

Hi Niqkey,

Do you require any help right now? I'm a web developer and I can help you to fix the issue

Hi there,

I don't know if this to late, but I have a very good friend of mine who can help you out, just quote 'PuffyBlog' to them and they will offer you 30% off all work :P
    Why not Check out my Blog?
    - www.puffypenguin.com

I would offer help but I see your post is almost a year old. I just got on this forum.
    <a href="https://lantaikayu.me/">lantai kayu</a>

If you want to spend 60 bucks check out Highend Theme for wordpress. Its 60 bucks but you can create any website you desire with any possible option you can imagine.

Why these kind of old posts are not deleted? it is a waste of time to read them

"Wow, I am truly impressed by Toyotaman's vision for the future of the automotive industry. Their commitment to electric vehicles and sustainable practices is commendable. It's exciting to see a company pushing boundaries and leading the charge in the EV revolution. I can't wait to see what innovative technologies and advancements Toyotaman brings to the table, especially in autonomous driving. The future looks bright with Toyotaman driving us towards a greener and safer tomorrow!"
    https://toyotamanofthefuture.com/