Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make better graphics

How to make better graphics

Hey, all!

I've been trying to improve my graphics without getting expensive programs. Ive been using word 2013, paint, and adobe lately, but if you look at my page, my graphics are sad lol.

I want graphics filled with wording and images.. if you have any advise on websites or decently priced programs, let me know! thank you!

If i understand you well, you need good software to do your graphics. Adobe Photoshop will satisfy all your needs.
    Email Marketing - Traffic Generation - Keyword Research - Content Management - EmailMarketingMadeEasy.org

Materials to work with, and experience is what it takes to make better graphics, that's all. Don't give up; just keep practicing, and you'll get there!

Adobe Photoshop CS3 or higher should do the job for you.

You can also experiment with color palettes, shading, styles, techniques, etc.
    "Patience and kindness shall free me. The Moon is the difference."

Tweak Performance Settings in Intel’s HD Graphics Control Panel
    You can use Intel’s graphics control panel to optimize your graphics settings for performance instead of image quality and battery life. To launch it, right-click the Windows desktop and select “Graphics Properties.” You can also launch the “Intel HD Graphics Control Panel” tool from your Start menu.

Click the “3D” icon when the control panel window appears to access 3D graphics settings.

To squeeze the most possible performance out of your hardware, here are the options for best performance:

Set Application Optimal Mode to “Enable.” This option enables optimizations that increase performance in a variety of games.
    Set Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing to “Turn Off.” Even if applications request multi-sample anti-aliasing to reduce jagged edges, this option makes the Intel graphics driver ignore that request. This boosts your performance at the cost of some jagged edges.
    Set Conservative Morphological Anti-Aliasing to “Override Application Settings.” This is an alternative to the above setting. If you choose “Use Application Settings” for Set Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing, despite our recommendation, set Conservative Morphological Anti-Aliasing to Override. That way, if a game requests MSAA anti-aliasing, the Intel graphics driver will use a better-performing alternative instead. This particular option is a good halfway point between disabling anti-aliasing entirely and using the slower MSAA approach.
    Set General Settings to “Performance.” This chooses the best-performing settings for anisotropic filtering and vertical sync. You can select “Custom Settings” if you’d rather tweak those settings yourself.
    It’s possible that some graphics hardware could have different options here, or that future drivers could change the options. Just click the question mark icon to the right of a setting to see a description of what a setting does if you need more information.

Head to Device Manager in the Control Panel and click on Display adapters. You'll see the name of your graphics card. To find out the specific version of Windows, right-click on My Computer and choose Properties (or click on System in the Control Panel).

For better graphics, you can search at Sketchfab.com. There are great graphics, not only graphics but 3d graphics.
    Skateboard Guide - Solution To Your All Skating Problems (http://www.skateboard-guide.com/best-skateboard-reviews/)

Well well well. what else do want except passion for graphics. Today, found a blog in hubspot about 7 key elements of Graphic Design , believe me the blog is really helpful. Find out, I am not sure putting the link will be fine or not . Hence, the blog title: The 7 Elements of Graphic Design, and How to Apply Them.. Hope it helps.

Why don't you try adobe photoshop?

Head to Device Manager in the Control Panel and click on Display adapters. You'll see the name of your graphics card. To find out the specific version of Windows, right-click on My Computer and choose Properties (or click on System in the Control Panel)

try using adobe photoshop or illustrator, you can easily learn this softwares. Youtube will help you.