Thread: Ant-Man

Ant-Man

Hi, I have watched the Ant-Man movie recently and really liked it. I am surprised to see that it performed worse than Thor and Captain America. What do you think is the reason? Is it because the film was released close to Minions and MI5?

Its cool!!!!

I don't know the reason, really, I don't. But looking at the reviews, Thor and Captain America was actually rated less than Ant-Man, not the other way around.

Ant-Man has received 7.3/10 on IMDb, 81% on Rotten Tomatoes.
    Thor has received 7/10 on IMDb, 77% on Rotten Tomatoes.
    And lastly, Captain America: The First Avenger has received 6.9/10 on IMDb, 80% on Rotten Tomatoes. It couldn't possibly be Captain America: Civil War, because the thread was posted before it was released.

Wow, Ant-Man has beaten one of the most famous superheroes of the generation right now.
    "Patience and kindness shall free me. The Moon is the difference."

Ant-Man is undoubtedly one of the best individual superhero movies on the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by KMM2015 View Post
    Hi, I have watched the Ant-Man movie recently and really liked it. I am surprised to see that it performed worse than Thor and Captain America. What do you think is the reason? Is it because the film was released close to Minions and MI5?
    Poor marketing and it was too early since allot of Marvel movies lately people just got tired.