Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can I find photos to use for my blog?

Where can I find photos to use for my blog?

I've heard of some people that get in trouble for using google images to fill their blog.

What I'm looking for is a place where I can get decent images. It doesn't HAVE to be for free although this would be preferred. I've seen some of the royalty free picture websites and they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel and are mostly black and white. I know beggars can't be choosers but I want some colour in my blog to be honest.

Is there a way that I can use any picture I want in my blog legally?

Thanks,

Jay

Can anyone help with this?

You can get some pretty good free images at Pixabay - this is their site
    https://pixabay.com/en/

You can just type in a keyword or topic idea and get related images that you can download for free

Hope this helps! Check it out, I use this for my some of my blog post pictures

What sort of images do you want? I'm a photography blogger so have a pretty decent set of images that I've taken which I either offer around with a watermark on or sell for 50p each on my blog's shop I hope it helps

depends what type, can't you take them yourself?

Choose your keyword in a correct way and search images it's one tip to get perfect images. I suggest you to search images in bing.com you will better images.

Also, there will be some sites to get images like pixabay.com, pexels.com, Unsplash.com

It depends on the category of images that you're looking to use. Are they images that you could potentially use your own photography skills for? That way, the images would be completely unique and copyrighted. If not, I'd suggest looking for websites using keywords pertaining to your niche.

If you opt of the images without the logo of another website then there will be no problem in getting google images. You will need to choose the images in the PNG format.

pixlr.com/express/
    pexels.com/

free images

Getty Images might have some. Check Google (make sure to use the copyright free setting when searching), Creative Commons, Pixabay and unsplash are just a few others. Hope this helps!