Ok this is going to sound bad, but any advise will so help!!

I am 24 yrs old, i have two children, i have been married for 8 yrs, but my marriage is not a normal one, this is how it is, we both have been cheating on each other for many yrs now, and the reason why i do it on my part, is jus to get back at him, but anyhow, my husband is currently gone out on bussiness for a year, and i met this wounderful guy, we have been kinda i guess you can say boyfriend and girlfriend, and for many yrs i have been telling myself that i dont want to be with my husband, and i want to get a divorce, well anyhow, now the new guy wants me to move down where he is at , and start a good fresh chapter of our lives together, the only thing is,i have 2 kids, and i dont want there dad to be a weekend dad... now i am not inlove with my husband no more, i think we have hurt each other way to much, for me to be inlove with him, and i really think i love this new guy, and he loves my kids, but what do i do??? do i choose love??? or do i choose to stay with my husband for my kids sake??? plz help me im going crazy!!!