At the ripe age of twenty with two years completed at university, I realized I had no clue what I wanted to do with my life. I had already changed majors twice. I began my college career studying Public Relations, mostly because I had no clue what else to study at just eighteen years old and people told me I was good at talking. However I quickly learned I wasn’t cut out for manipulating people to make a dollar (not that all PR people are this way, but many of my classes were taught with this mentality) and I needed to be in a more hands on, active field that didn’t confine me to an office. I then switched to Sustainable Agriculture but eventually lost interest in the studies though I think the field itself is extremely important. So where was I headed? Well, I finally decided on the Parks and Recreation field… which is totally cool except I began to realize I wanted to make more money than the average outdoor pursuits enthusiast. See, I love nature. Well I don’t just love it; I am IN love with it. And I knew needed a job in a field that would allow me to see the world and experience the beautiful scenery I had only dreamt about and spent hours ogling over on the countless Instagram and Twitter accounts about nature, Earth, and outdoor pursuits ..... for more information visit our blog at jtryr. com