Hi my names Jack & I run a wordpress blog: projectfixmylife(DOT)com

my main keyword, "project fix my life" does get me page 1 rank on google, but every other post I write I have no idea where it is or what rank it's on on google.

Someone recommended market samuri too me while I was doing some research into backlink's that I thought I might need. any idea where im going wrong and how you may be able to help me? what do you do?

I'm currently learning (this week) how to use facebook, twitter, linkedin, reddit, blogger & street articles to try to promote myself & affiliate offers. These are my main/only outlets for my links & for getting them ranked also.
would you be able to advice me on how better to get ranked in the search for my keyword blog posts? they are all very low competition but from a veriaty of niche's.

I think this may help me get ranked for my existing keywords? As i get more subscribers/followers and fan's over the next month while I post my scheduled posts, sharing them with social networks, that might rank better for all my new & old posts possibly? anything else you could advice would be great also as im still very new here
Thanks in advance,
Jack