Hey everyone I'm Megan. I'm 18 and new to the blogging world. I aim to inform and entertain in the most sarcastic, yet nicest way possible.
I post a lot of things pertaining to: fitness, health, food recipes, popular subjects, progress pictures from working out, controversial topics etc. If you can think about anything that is going on in the world today I have probably wrote about it/or will.
CHECK IT OUT:

ifyouwanttobehappyb.weebly.com

Here is a sneak peak of my first post on my blog:

SEX SELLS

A once taboo subject: Sex- Now a publicly successful tool for advertising almost anything today. Hey wanna buy Dolce and Gabbana heels? No? Well how about we throw two attractive people on top of each other looking like they just had hot sex into the equation? Nothing makes you want to buy something more than seeing the aftermath of exhausting, sweaty, could possibly be rape, sex next to the product being advertised, right? You know what would make me want to buy overly priced designer pumps? Maybe if the hot little legs were attached to a hot piece of pizza (that gets me more excited than the over-sexualized photography that is being hung in Abercrombie KIDS stores).
We live in a world now crazed with the idea of sex. I'm not saying people shouldn't be interested in the idea of two humans connecting, the birds and the bees, intercourse, banging, screwing, chopping and dicing and then sauteing sex. What I am saying is we shouldn't let the world be dick-tated by sex, we should keep the semi-boring, annual chore sex in the bedroom, bathroom, couch, or family dining room table (whatever gets you people going).