I reached 30 and I would love to share what life has taught me till now. Hope you will get some insights.

1. Legitimate suffering is part of life

You cannot escape suffering; conflict is perennial. If you are a part of the problem, then you are a part of the solution too. Just face the conflict and be ready to suffer legitimately.

Love is like a butterfly, it’s hard to catch when you chase it. It slowly lands on your shoulder when you least expect it.

Accept the fact that you cannot control everything. If you do so – you will be relieved from the enormous stress of controlling. Moreover, nobody likes a control freak.

I used to blame situations initially, now I truly believe in the fact that we create our own reality. Invest in personal charisma to create the situations that favor you.

It is not enough to pursue the passion you love, it has to be in sync with people’s needs too. Give what people need and find love in it – the universe works that way.

This was proven in my case. Focus on the positive and you tend to see the negative aspects in a lighter vein. Similarly, focus on the negative and you tend to see the positive aspects in a cynical way. What you focus on is what you get. It’s all in you.