Thread: New to both blogging and this forum!

New to both blogging and this forum!

Hey all,

I'm brand new to the world of blogging and have basically launched my site as a kind of interactive hub/forum type of site geared toward helping people dealing with psychological issues by sharing their stories, collaborating with each other about solutions, coping strategies, and learning from each other. The site has a few of us that are and will be contributing some of which are trained crisis counselors, people affected by mental illness, along with some young folks (teen population) interested in making a difference. There are resources on the site for people to utilize to get further help and under the separate topic areas there are some basic facts/stats about each topic. I'd welcome any and all feedback if you get a chance to check it out! All of this is completely new to me so I hope I'm doing things correctly...

People are encouraged to share their personal stories through the site to not only help themselves, but to also let others know they're not alone and to be able to connect with people who are going through similar circumstances. While the site is public already, I'm finding that I am continuously looking for ways to improve it...

If anyone has advice for a new blogger like myself, tips/tricks, insights, etc on how I can make this effort as successful as possible please don't hesitate!

Thanks folks!

hi how are you i am linda from china we are fashion jewelry factory from china Our factory is exporting various s925 pure silver
    and 18k gold plated and other materials of fashion jewelry
    and fashion accessories.
    most of wholesale price is $0.6-$1.8
    if you have interest or do you have friends need jewelry from china pls feel free to contact with me
    thank you
    Whatsapp/viber:+8615060109376