Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marriage Crisis

Smile Marriage Crisis

This is AidahLena Mohd Noh,live at KGBatong,Brunei with my big family.I completed my gradutaion recently.Iam in love with a guy called Ravi for past three years,who is working as SoftwareAnalyst for SHELL.Recently we are engaged without knowledge of elders as they opposing our relation bcoz he is indian and non-muslim(hindu).In one of situation,we slept together also i.e had sex.Now my big family is against my decision of marrying him.They threatning me to go away from brunei and i should never visit them i.e when i get marry to him.His family is supporting us.He is ready to embrace islam to marry me.we love each other very much and iam very sure i can be happy if he is my life partner.Since childhood i have'nt got proper attention & love from my family and since three years iam so happy by his love and care.I told my family that i had slept with him and he is ready to convert into islam,still they are saying 'no'.If you are in my position,what u will do.

Well blood is thicker than water. In other words if you decide to make him your life partner and things don't work out you will have no one because your family will have disowned you. You have to be sure that being with him is the right decision for you. Either way if your family is willing not to speak to you if you decide to be with him then they are not the best family to have. If you are an adult it is time for you to make your own decisions and do what is in your best interest. Follow your heart.

Personally I don't believe in organized religion. Any family that is willing to disown their child because of their preference of partner is retarded. No offence!

Thanks for the reply.Very encouraging words from you.Yes,iam following my heart.iam trying my best to convince my family.I dont know why they are giving more importance to religion than my happiness.

hi

you have to be pretty sure about the decision you are going to make, meet his friends and family ,a good guy always have good friends this way you can judge him and if you get 100 % sure that he will not let you dawn then you should marry him as he is also converted in islam you have full right to choose your life partner
    [URL="http://www.homeherb.com"]Homeherb[/URL]

You need his support on this as well as his family...if your family is not for you getting married you will not have that support ever...you will have to have a strong relationship with him and work at it as maybe if something would happen between you and your husband your family may not be there for the support....Good luck
    [URL="http://www.love-sessions.com/relationship_test.htm"]love test[/URL]

Thanks for your reply abbiedoobi.I want my family blessings,so iam trying hard to convince them.Otherwise,i follow my heart

Thanks adam123 for your reply.My bf/fiancee is saying if my mother accepts him then only he embrace islam or else he want to marry me being hindu.I dont have any complaints

Thanks mistymin for you reply.Yes,u r right that to have support from family.My bf/fiancee is saying after one or two years of marriage my family will accept him.

After a period put a space. Good luck too!

thankz penguin