Thread: College Girl Livin' new to blogging!

College Girl Livin' new to blogging!

Hello everyone! My name is Teela, and I run a blog called College Girl Livin'. I started my blog in January, but after taking a closer look at my blog design I wanted to make some changes so I revamped it. My relaunch date is May 4 and I added tons of new things to the site which I love now! The only thing I am working on now is promotion and trying to connect with other bloggers for a possible cross promotion or guest blogging. I would be open to any ideas or collaborations to get my blog and other blogs out there.

Hey there, Teela!
    I'm Raul--also a student, at NC State University!

I'm a guy (so I dunno about your target audience & fit), but I'm always down for guest posting! My blog is Why Mondays Are Cool--it's a self-helpy type blog. What kind of topics do you usually cover? I can kinda guess at it from your title, but there's always more layers of complexity than are readily visible.
    whymondaysarecool.com | unofficialreadinglist.wordpress.com

Greeting Teela!
    I'm Josh from Life With J. I'm new to blogging, too. I've been at it almost two months. I'm just graduating from college next week so I know a bit about college livin' from a males perspective. My blog covers personal development topics with a focus on stress mitigation, philosophy of successful people, and personal finance, but I can write about anything. I'd love to guest blog or have a guest blogger. Look forward to checking out your site!
    LifewithJ.com

Hi Raul!

I love your blog name lol! My blog has a nice little mixture of cooking recipes, fitness, beauty, Hollywood gossip, and college tips of course. I would love to have you guest post for me! Even though it seems aimed at females it isn't just for them, minus the all pink theme I have going! I just blog about things I know, and just happens I'm a girl doing it. My website is under slight construction, but please feel free to take a look and tell me what you think! collegegirllivin.wix.com/collegegirllivin

Hi there Josh!
    I like the topic of your blog, I think as college students it's good to see that people succeed after school! But I love the idea of having a males perspective of college livin' and I would love to do some cross blogging with you. Check my site out and let me know what you think collegegirllivin.wix.com/collegegirllivin.

Good looking site! I'd love to guest blog if you're interested. What's the best way to communicate?
    LifewithJ.com

Looks great!