Thread: Please review. Nursery Mural/Painting

Please review. Nursery Mural/Painting

Hi
    I've set up a blog to post updates about my pregnancy etc (mainly to log memories and look back on in years to come)
    Please could you leave me your thoughts & opinions on my blog please? It's very early days with setting it up so any feedback is welcome! Especially anything that could make it better?

daniellesteele92.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks!

Hi Danielle,
    Nice blog. Is this a blog about some personal journey that you are undertaking, is it going to be business related, or is it something to show off your talents? You are talented BTW.

While I think showing how you do your art is interesting, I don't think visitors are going to get a clear idea of what the goals or the aims of the blog is or what it's entirely about. Maybe an About section in the top menu that tells people a little about you and why you are doing this might people understand the purpose of your blog as well as help people get to know you.

You appear to have a sub-title "The Hidden Details" and others (well me) may wonder what the "hidden details" is all about. Maybe that can be part of the explanation of in your "About" section.

I am also new here and I have my own blog that I would love to get some feedback on. It's sciencevshollywood.com. If you are interested I would love to hear anyone's thoughts.

David