Hi everyone,

Hey whats up people i just wanted to introduce myself i just registered to this site and i am new to blogging. I have dont marketing for a little while now and always heard about blogging but never really understood how it was done or how a person got exposure or people to read what they had to say . Like i said im new to this , I am from Bellingham , wa i am a native american father of 5 and married . I am in marketing and just of recently so is my wife . She is more of a people person and does offline person and i am the opposite i know my way around technology a little better and i like to be online. The first few businesses i tried online were flops because the products were digital products and i just did not know the first place to start . i really thought i was going to strike it rich once i placed my affiliate link in the traffic exchange rooms. Man was i let down when i realized these people were all doing the same thing and thats putting there links in there because they could not afford to buy traffic themselves. anyways i hope i get some feed back on this area so i can affiliate with some people who are doing the same as i am.