Thread: New Blog: CloudedDottedMind.com - Genuine reviews hugely appreciated!

Red face New Blog: CloudedDottedMind.com - Genuine reviews hugely appreciated!

Hello BloggerHub!

I've launched a new blog to share my thoughts and my journey to Living Inspired (#LiveInspired) every day.
    I have started publishing posts and am working to publish a new one every 2 to 3 days max.

The topics are lifestyle, self-development, traveling & exploring, cooking (or simply eating), interviewing interesting people and stuff I like and want to share.

I'm hoping to bring value to readers through a mix of story telling and advice on how I find daily inspiration and how to spark it.

Any genuine review of the blog as is, and any tips on key things I can do to improve the blog are hugely appreciated.

Please see: www.cloudeddottedmind.com

Many thanks

Clouded X
    Clouded Dotted Mind * The Blog is a lifestyle & self-development blog with a side of food lusting and adventuring.
    Seek to #LiveInspired! -- Reach our web - www.cloudeddottedmind.com

You've done a lot of really cool things! I really like your mobile layout! Out of curiousity what do you use?
    LifewithJ.com

I liked the site. Love the design. It's clean and easy to understand and the drop-down menus make things easy to find and where you've been. I'll definitely visit again in the future.

If you don't mind, can you check my site as well? sciencevshollywood.com

Love you style! Especially how you called the Retail Therapy Section =) Great Job!

The design is pretty good. The mobile site is nice too. The url is slightly long though.