Hi everyone,

I am currently blogging about guys and commitment issues. Would love your opinion :-)

Relationships never really seemed to work out for me. It is proven that women grow and develop faster than guys and I feel that this often is the reason why it is so hard for us to end up in a happy relationship. Pretty much every guy I dated under 30 was too immature and psychologically not developed enough for the 'real deal'.

They often do not know what it is that they really want. 'Comitting to a relationship when I am only 27? There are so many girls out there, I might miss the right one!' Sentences like these seem to be normal in today's..., how I like to call it, 'mingle world'. Somehow they want someone who is there for them, cares for them and to whom they can come home after a long day. On the other hand, giving up on all of these amazing opportunities and adventures that might present themselves? Because of being committed? This is not what these young guys want. Not with all of this zest for life.

Therefore, the term mingle really describes the mindset of many people nowadays. Everything is faster, video calling someone oceans away or meeting someone through a dating app who is travelling through your city? That's routine today and globalization really does not help guys to speed up the process of comitting. Even though the 'right one' might pass by, they are way to occupied to live their lifes waiting for the one that might even be better. And guess what? Always thinking that way is a vicious circle that does not stop, meaning the impossibility to reach the destination where a happy relationship might be waiting for them.

My next post will be about how to recognize a mingle-man and when to run!

I would love to hear your comments about this topic and if you have dated a mingle-man in your life before please share your experience.

More posts about this topic on my blog!

heartsbloodandphilosophy.blogspot.com

Your Janessa