Thread: Looking for blogs of similar topic to work with!

Talking Looking for blogs of similar topic to work with!

Hey, all! So I am looking for bloggers of similar interest to help promote each other, talk with each other, get ideas and such. My main focus is anxiety and depression and ways to manage and cope. I go into all ways such as how to think, things you can do, ways to change up your diet... etc. I hit a lot of areas on how to manage the disorder.

So, if you think your topic is kinda similar and may work.. let me know! I think it'd be awesome to have like-minded people to hash things out with. Thanks so much

I am owlwise.us and the blog is OctopiYourMind

Hey Owlwise,

How about taking it the other way round and switching your thinking? People respond more positively to positivity in general. I would get myself trapped into a cycled of depression forever if I were to blog about depression. Instead I've decided to blog about enjoying life, Living inspired (#LiveInspired) and whatever I like: traveling, food, interesting people, things I like...

Just a thought!

All the best

Clouded x
    Clouded Dotted Mind * The Blog is a lifestyle & self-development blog with a side of food lusting and adventuring.
    Seek to #LiveInspired! -- Reach our web - www.cloudeddottedmind.com

I am having difficulty finding your site, but I agree with the previous comment. I am into personal development and positive thinking. I also have put meditation as one of my key topics and that has been proven to be a very powerful form of treatment that doesn't require the use of drugs. Feel free to let me know what you think!
    LifewithJ.com