Thread: Would you use a service like this?

Question Would you use a service like this?

Hello,

I am 90% complete building this tool for myself and am trying to determine if others would want it to. Whether or not it sounds like something you use, could you please provide a brief reason why or why not?

My tool:

Whenever I started a new blog post, or any project that required media (photos,articles,templates,icons, etc.) I wasted tons of time tracking it down, making it look great together, figuring out the
    individual licenses, and then paying. My tool essentially asks me which categories I'm working with (food, travel, startup, etc.) and quickly finds me awesome free media to use. It finds professional media and sources nearly 100 websites and counting. This allows me to concentrate more on the design/writing and less on searching so I'm loving it.

Does this sound like something you would use? Why or why not?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Mike

Hey Mike

In theory yes I could use this - I'd give a try for sure. In reality though how do you plan to achieve this?
    What platforms does it work on? Say would it be a plugin on Wordpress - the most popular blogging platform.

All the best

Clouded X
    Clouded Dotted Mind * The Blog is a lifestyle & self-development blog with a side of food lusting and adventuring.
    Seek to #LiveInspired! -- Reach our web - www.cloudeddottedmind.com