There is a noble story behind every gift; “I thought of you”, “You are special to me” or “I want to share my love to you through this gift” are some of the obvious things a gift can say. But experience is the most special gift a person can give, much more special than a bouquet of flower or a box of chocolate given this season of love. To all the man who wants to make her happy I know a gift that would give the best experience to your woman this Valentine’s Day and it is a SM Gift Pass.

Experiential gifts make a woman happier for a long time more than “stuffs”, especially when it is shared by the both of you. Why don’t you give your woman the best gift and make her feel so special this Valentine’s Day? Valentine’s Day falls on a Saturday this 2015, a perfect date to go out and make your woman’s day extra special. Giving her SM Gift Pass and letting her have the freedom to shop at SM Department Stores for a gift that she couldn’t buy for herself but when she had it she wouldn’t give up on it, watch movie together at SM Cinemas or IMAX Theater and laugh on the craziest scenes and cry for the saddest lines said by the actors, or even enjoy SM Bowling or try SM Skating Rink at your favorite SM Malls and laugh at her when she falls but don’t ever forget to lift her up after or even teach her how to release the bowling ball to hit the targets. Man find it hard to think for a gift to their woman so giving SM Gift Pass could really make them say “I don’t know what to buy for you, but I can go with you to buy what you want for yourself.’’ Experiential gift might be intangible but it’s the greatest of all because it leaves a memory you both could reminisce from time to time. Giving her a gift would be nice but giving her SM Gift Pass and presenting it in a very special way will make a wonderful and unforgettable difference.

As a line once said “action speaks louder than words,” so for all of the man who wants to make the Valentine’s Day of your partner extra sweet, extra memorable and extra special. Do your move and go to the nearest SM Mall’s Customer service Center and Counters, visit ph.benefits-rewards.sodexo.com/consumers/sm-gift-pass or call 689-4780 for Sodexo Benefits and Rewards to order a SM Gift Pass for you to make her Valentine’s Day perfectly memorable.