Thread: Is this site dead? Just a few suggestions

Is this site dead? Just a few suggestions

It seems to me that there is a lot of spam on this forum. Yes, I'm new. I decided to join, so I am able to connect with other bloggers. 1 our of every 3 posts I viewed had spam. I reported a couple of them. Does this site utilize moderators to take care of issues like this? Is the owner active? I see threads from 2008 and 2009 at the top which makes me wonder if the board is really active anymore. I'm hoping that it is active because I like it so far. If I can be of any assistance let me know.

-Eddie
    Life Is A Blog, Write It
    http://lifeisablog.com
    Looking to trade URLs, homepage positions available

Hey there

Same observation - it's a bit sad actually.

I'm trying to see how I can contribute... and get something out too. It's surprisingly hard to find an active community to join.

All the best,
    Clouded x
    Clouded Dotted Mind * The Blog is a lifestyle & self-development blog with a side of food lusting and adventuring.
    Seek to #LiveInspired! -- Reach our web - www.cloudeddottedmind.com

Yeah, I like the layout and everything but there aren't many active users. I was really hoping there would be. Such a shame, this site has so much potential. It looks like people are mostly just viewing as guests and viewing things but never commenting.
    LifewithJ.com

I agree with LifewithJ. I think you should do some type of random, cyber meet-n-greet. Start finding more creative ways to drive traffic to your blog site and hold the interests of your viewers to get them to stay and comment. Good luck.