That's me, I'm Al and I'm occasionally sarcastic. I have been blogging since 2005 and in that time my blog has seen several revisions and rebirths. Currently it stands as alsarcastic and I've been lucky enough to keep backups upon backups of all the differing versions and have everything now in one place. I'm a 37 year old guy from England and my blog is typically just personal posts about life, love, relationships. I've recently been through a huge trauma of losing someone very close to me and I find that writing about it is a form of therapy.

I'm here, I guess, to make connections, for a little bit of networking. I'm reasonably au fait with Wordpress and webhosting to keep myself up-to-date and viable. I'm not interested in making money online or in SEO or any of that stuff. In a former life I was a huge fan of forums. Ran a few, sold a couple, binned several others. Now I find my life is just too busy for an online empire but my humble blog keeps on chugging along. Looking forward to making some friends to share information and support.

Lots of love,

Al x