Thread: Hi everyone, I'm thatfilmbloguk

Hi everyone, I'm thatfilmbloguk

Hi guys! I'm a British blogger with a passion for film and TV, and I'm wondering if I could get some feedback on my current blog. Here's the link: thatfilmbloguk.wordpress.com

Thanks in advance guys!

I checked out your blog and I think it is a great idea to do reviews of the TV shows as well as movies. I think your posts were well written and gave the reader information needed to decide whether the show would be in their taste. I had an idea though as I read your blog. Maybe incorporating a top ten current shows worth watching as well as 10 Movies I would recommend. People love lists that they can read at a glance especially when trying to choose a movie or show to watch on date night. Then making posts where you review those individual shows and movies and what you loved most about them. I loved your blog and only offer these suggestions to keep readers on site for longer.
    Please feel free to check out mine as well. I am rather new to blogging. I love TV and movies though so your blog was right up my alley, per se.
    Take care,
    Melanie
    writinggoddessmelanie at blogspot.com

Many thanks Melanie, I definitely agree with what you are saying there and I totally love reading list articles, so I'll 100% be adding some soon. I've has a look at your blog and I really like the format of mixing up lists with more detailed posts. Keep up the good work and thanks for the feedback!