Thread: Your Own Blog Bible

Your Own Blog Bible

Hey everyone, I did a blog post about this which you can check out here:
    thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk

But I think it is very important to have your own Journal to accompany your blog, you never know when you might get an idea for a blog and need somewhere to store it, I know now days most of us have smartphones that we can jot notes down on, but I am quite old fashioned and I think having your own journal is a lot more personal and means more to you! I call mine my Blog Bible, I just got a new one for Christmas which I absolutely love, I think it also gives you that extra motivation for your blog!

Me x

Quote Originally Posted by MeMeBooks View Post
    Hey everyone, I did a blog post about this which you can check out here:
    thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk

But I think it is very important to have your own Journal to accompany your blog, you never know when you might get an idea for a blog and need somewhere to store it, I know now days most of us have smartphones that we can jot notes down on, but I am quite old fashioned and I think having your own journal is a lot more personal and means more to you! I call mine my Blog Bible, I just got a new one for Christmas which I absolutely love, I think it also gives you that extra motivation for your blog!

Me x
    I agree completely. I live with a notebook in my hand it seems. You never know when inspiration will strike. At times that you have nothing inspired to say perhaps a topic will come to mind that needs more research to make a blog post. Like you said you need a place to store ideas for future blogs as well as a place to write your inspirations.
    Take care,
    Melanie aka www.writinggoddessmelanie.blogspot.com