HI LUCY LOCKET!

I read your blog and my heart really goes out to you. You describe how you feel and your personality (empathetic, a little too flexible with people) but you didn't fully flesh out your ex's character so I can't loosely diagnose your ex BUT have you thought of the possibility that he could be a narcissist? Your personality type is often the type a narc preys on…I don't know…I know that had I been able to recognize the signs in my own ex, then my break-up experience would be completely different, empowering even…

maybe check out my blog -- there I've compiled some vids that discuss narcissism. they are actually users and mooches, nooone knows that about the narc. people just assume someone full of himself is a narc. not at all. a narc has cycles like a manic and they can go way over the limits with people. you have to completely go NO CONTACT with a narc. please view my blog and if you think your ex is a narc, empower yourself with the truth of needing your safe distance from a person like that.

ballstothewallpoetry.blogspot.com