Thread: Need Advice from Guys AND Girls... very confused and hurt (again) in California

Hybrid View

Cool

Jbeans,

How did this end? Did you keep him or dump him? I know this is a bit late, but my heart went out to you. It really hurts right then and you feel torn. And then you go back and forth with him again with this issue ever at the back of your mind. I went thru something similar and the guy broke up with me so he could be intimate with this other girl. But, it took some back and forth with him and then I met someone new and I ended it with him. I hate to say that sometimes you need a rebound to end something that should end, because it's toxic for you and your heart. If that person says he is totally commited and says he loves you, then he would not have done this to you a second time. Also, you have the right to feel insecure and jealous. He again brings up something that is a source of real hurt for you and apparently it still in the back of his head that he still wants to be with this other girl or he would never have mentioned that she is moving to california and that he came back to you only because it would have been long distance. Woman! You deserve better than this man. Good luck and God Bless.

Having TRUST for each other is a big factor in a relationship, not trusting your partner means you dont love him/her BUT if he/she done it too much, stop it and find some else who will love you truly, he/she is not the only person in this world...