Thread: Need Advice from Guys AND Girls... very confused and hurt (again) in California

Hybrid View

Free Friendly Advice-www.theadvicesite.com

Submit your questions about relationships, friendships, careers, etc. to us. The Advice Site is an online advice column that offers readers a chance to submit questions and receive free, informed advice on many of life's pressing issues. The site is updated daily with a new inspirational thought called Your Daily Apple.

The purpose of the site is to encourage and inspire readers to be positive and to live their best life possible. While our opinions are meant to be entertaining, they are birthed out of our genuine concern for humanity and the idea that everyone deserves the fullness of a happy and prosperous life.

Jacob
    theadvicesite.com

I suggest you believe that guy.You konw, as a guy,i also have this kind of experiences.Sometimes both of us feel confused,And then do sth wrong.Nobody hopes to get bad consequence,but what we have done lead to it unconscious.
    because i am a oversea guy.i am learning english now.so forgive my poor english. I hope I can help you

Ask About Love

Ask Al and Pala whatever you like about Love and Sex! Have a question about something you don't want to ask anyone else or feel you can't? It doesn't have to be an embarrassing question though. Maybe you just have a relationship issue that you need to bounce off someone else. We are here for you. We are happy to hear from you and will do our best to address your question in a timely fashion. However, since we get so many questions, we can't promise that we'll answer everybody's questions.
    All good things,

Al Link