Thread: Local SEO Company Blog

Local SEO Company Blog

I work for a local SEO company in Phoenix, AZ called Loud Rumor. We are working on posting blogs more frequently. Can you give me some feedback on our most recent blog posts (the last 6 to be added)? loudrumor.com/blog

Thanks!

Nice posts.

But I have a question—as a SEO company, do you find it necessary to update your site with blog posts? Does it help? I'm sure it will increase traffic, but are these people coming to your site as a result of your blog posts likely customers?

The reason I bring this up is because I'd hate for you to feel compelled to constantly update your blog when it's not actually increasing revenue.

This does not look like a company business website. I would suggest moving all posts into the Blog section and leave the homepage for introducing about company & services.
    Email/Physical Address Validation Wordpress Plugin: www.accurateformdata.com

Hello everybody.

Aluno Building Material Co.,Ltd.

Aluno offers aluminum louvre frame, window louvre frame, glass louvres, jalousie glass window, louvre gallery, adjustable louvres frame, NACO louvres window frame, aluminum shutter window, motorised roof louver.

https://unplag.com

How to delete this post and the post above?

I have seen the term SEO before and never knew what it meant, until now. I am female, retired, but probably not a customer. Still, your blog is nice.