Thread: What to do???HELP

What to do???HELP

Hi,

Ok Im going to sound crazy and I probably am...Would appreciate some advice if anyone can help...

My ex is about to get married in a month...and its killing me...I dont know if its because I'm still single or due to the fact that I still have feelings for him...We went out about 2 years ago(i know strange time to want him back....)but I never truely forgot him and everytime we see each other(which is once in a blue moon...)he will stare at me...and to be totally honest there is just something about the way he looks at me...ok i admit i never gave into his "looking" as he was with this girl that he is about to marry...I want to send him a message but i dont want to mess up the most important day of his life....

Would do you people suggest?

I (having never been in your position) would tell you to stay quiet!

While you think there may still be something between you two, he is committed to someone else now. If that should end in the future, having nothing to do with you, then you can express your feelings for him at that time.

But in the mean time, you dont want to be the one responsible for breaking up two people apparently bound for the altar.

I know that this advice, like most advice when it comes to matters of the heart is more easily said than done, so I wish you the best of luck!

JBean

I think your feeling this way because he is showing that he is a "commitable" guy. We (people) always want what we can't have!!! He's showing he is a man who can be committed and it's driving you wild. If you think it's more than this and you feel like you have to tell him or your heart will hurt forever and he is your soul mate than say something... otherwise wait. If he is your soul mate fate will connect you. Best wishes!

stay quiet is my opinion ... I know how bad it would made you feel ... but be cool .. if you really need to talk. talk to your close friends, don't show him or people around him about you are feeling said of their marriage....

hope you will feel better
    [URL="http://www.tinykylie.com"]my blog : www.tinykylie.com[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.ladykylie.com"]my art : www.ladykylie.com[/URL]
    come visit and drop comments :-)

Talk with him, about his intention if it is nothing then be cool..
    and always try to be happy mood bcx somebody u love is going to settle ( think it in his propectus ) ..cheers