Hello. I'm a senior citizen about to take over the management of an existing Blogger group site. I've done a bit of blogging with my own Wordpress site but have no experience with Blogger. I need some advice to make changes to the existing layout and content of the of the Blogger site. I realise that this is really the intro page but I hope you will bear with me if I just plough on with my query - maybe I will copy and paste this into another section of the forum later. You may well gather from this I have no experience of using a Forum either!

The site is very basic but to me very amateurish. It has blog content only (no static pages) but whoever set it up decided it would be OK the have the same blog content available to the viewer in seven different Blogger views - I think they are known as Dynamic views: Classic, Flipcard, Magazine, Mosaic, Sidebar, Snapshot Timescale.

This has to change! :-)

What I want to do in the first instance:

1. Keep the "Classic" (scrolling) view but rename it "Home".
2. Remove the other six Dynamic views.
3. Add in six static information pages.

I imagine that this will be fairly straightforward to anyone with Blogger experience. I have had a look at a few YouTube tutorials for Blogger and don't foresee a problem with adding the static pages. However, the only thing I came across relating to the removal of the unwanted Dynamic views seemed to involve pasting in a lot of code - which I think might be a bit beyond me. I hoping it will just mean unticking six boxes :-)

I don't have the login information into the site yet but rather hope I can get ahead of the game and be prepared to take action as soon as I take over. Any help and advice you can give will be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Frank