Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 Simple Tips for Improving Your Web Design

Hybrid View

10 Simple Tips for Improving Your Web Design

Your website, if designed effectively, can emerge as one of your biggest marketing tool. It is crucial, therefore, that you work towards implementing the most functional improvements in your website. Given below are some helpful tips to enable you to achieve your objective.. Check out these simple tips for improving your #WebDesign
    Read more: goo[dot]gl/3Nf9LG

Web Solutions Blog | Acodez IT Solutions
    -->http://acodez.in/blog/<--

There are literally hundreds of different points of order that you can bring up to improve your website design. Example....

* Responsive Design
    * Best Quality Images
    * Social Media Feeds
    * Clickable Banners
    * Important Landing Page
    Sage 50 Online | Sage 300 Online | cloud sage

There is an issue with my site. If I use quality Images my site takes max time for loading. It reduces my page speed.
    What should I do?

You must optimize all images (reducing both dimensions and weight) on your website.

I agree those are some great examples! I think it's important to avoid using cheesy stock images and to not over-clutter the website with too many different designs and colors.

I think that anythign written in an authentic voice is key. The design can be amazing, but if you're using hackneyed writing, what's the point?
    Write from the heart and the views will follow.
    Well, that and the right SEO. lol

cool site, any reviews on the programs?

Robin Williams has a Designers Book for Non Designers and teaches C.R.A.P. (Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, Proximity). And Steve Krug has an amazing book on usability called "Don't Make Me Think".

Hi guys, i am sharing a link to a google form here " https://forms.gle/Q8vg2CFXX9zyW3ne8 ". I have asked few questions about blogs and various blog websites, So it will be really helpful if you guys could take 2-3 min and fill this form. I will really appreciate it. Thankyou.

When your design is for Brisbane get found online. You might want to consider hiring professionals that can add some design on your blog to make it very presentable and professional yet easily manageable.
    We provide SEO Services and more. Visit our Home Page/Website Link below for more information.
    URL: Brisbane get found online