Thread: Importance of Whitespace in Web Design

Importance of Whitespace in Web Design

When you are creating a particular website, you mainly focus upon those stuffs that help in highlighting your designs. For instance; images, colors, fonts and pictures are paid maximum attention while execution of any sort of web designing task. However, most of the times there are certain invisible parts that play an equally important role while the tasks are being executed.

read more: goo[dot]gl/nUzxuw

Web Solutions Blog | Acodez IT Solutions
    -->http://acodez.in/blog/<--

Power of whitespaces

Quote Originally Posted by acodez View Post
    When you are creating a particular website, you mainly focus upon those stuffs that help in highlighting your designs. For instance; images, colors, fonts and pictures are paid maximum attention while execution of any sort of web designing task. However, most of the times there are certain invisible parts that play an equally important role while the tasks are being executed.

read more: goo[dot]gl/nUzxuw
    Totally agree! I have done some researches on CTA and figured out the role of whitespace in Web Design. Also, I carried out A/B test and get the higher rate of click with the design using more whitespace. Obviously, when place a CTA button among whitespace, you concentrate people on your CTA. It is the effect of contrast in Art. Very useful!
    Check out my CTA design, I hope it will be an example of how to apply this rule in web design.