Thread: Asking for assistance for an inventor

Asking for assistance for an inventor

My name is Pranab Jyoti Ghosh, I am an Indian physics graduate and myself have theoretically developed a technology on producing energy without any kind of fuel. This technology is about producing energy by extracting heat from atmosphere. This technology is a combination of processes that are well tested and now in use in different industries and research projects. I have done everything that I can do by myself. But for further advance, I need financial and technical assistance. I specifically want to make a virtual prototype by using data from different experiments that I have collected from different industries and research projects and after that get a patent and start licensing this technology. Those who are reading this message, other than the venture capitalists, are requested to guide me to persons, organizations, institutes and others, who can probably take interest in my work and will help me to make my idea a reality. I am assuring them that this project is just need to be made and improved. All the basic experiments had been already done successfully and enough data had been gathered. In short, it is a new and exciting kind of technology and as far as I know, nothing like this exists this day. Can anybody help me to make my idea a reality?
    If ther is anybody, who think can be helpful to me in this matter, kindly e-mail me at [email]pranabjyoti_calcutta@rediffmail.com[/email]
    Last edited by pranabjyoti; 01-01-2007 at 03:55 AM.