Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Must See

Must See

I watched "Little Miss Sunshine" recently. I thought it was an awesome movie.. depending on your taste. I also watched "Pirates 2" which is pretty good and "The Devil Wears Prada" which is sort of a chick flick but has a good story line (maybe that's because I can relate to it)

I loved Little Miss Sunshine. nI haven't seen the devil wears prada yet. I want to see The Hitcher. I went to see Thr3e and it was pretty good.

Devil wears prada was alright i guess

Quote Originally Posted by CARY18 View Post
    I loved Little Miss Sunshine. nI haven't seen the devil wears prada yet. I want to see The Hitcher. I went to see Thr3e and it was pretty good.
    I used to love horror movies, but now they just freak me out. I think I liked the older horror movies.. they were so phony with fake looking graphics. I knew they couldn't be real.

"The Devil Wears Prada" is pretty good, I have seen it last night and enjoyed, even if I was expecting slightly more...Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway play really well. And the story is about things that happen every day, the domination of the look over the inside beauty, the choose we have to do everyday, sharing time and life between job and private life.

all best,
    radu

Yes that's why I liked it because it is easy to relate to. A little corny but good story line.

All of then r good

Yes dear all of then is good one depending upon individual taste

"The Devil Wears Prada" is pretty good, I have seen it !!!

Devils wear prada was quite good, anne hathaway was so beautiful while meryl streep has a natural acting in the film.

Rogue Assassin (Jet Li and Jason Statham). The story is so great!