Thread: Do you ever have a short but sweet relationship ?

Do you ever have a short but sweet relationship ?

I just wonder if you want to share your short relationship but sweet. I met one guy through dating just a couple months before he had to leave for his job. The relationship was sweet and happy. yet we decided not to have anything further, even though we know we have feeling towards eachother. We knew that we liked each other and i was quite down the few last days before he went. i drank a lot and was emotionally affected. that time i couldnt barely think how it would be when he is not around. Few days before he went i stop contacting him, not because i didnt want to ,but i was so sad and couldnt see him away.

up to now , i still think of him and wonder how he is doing but we just stop contacting each other.

so guys, do you ever have such a similar experience ? irrigardless sad or happy ending. please share.. how do you cope with your feeling ?esp when u miss him/her badly.

Sorry to hop in, but please remove your signature's URL, read the new forum rules, thanks
    Last edited by Nafcom; 12-30-2006 at 09:43 PM. Reason: I have done it for you...
    PLEASE READ: We have got FORUM RULES now, so please read them! - [URL="http://www.bloggerhub.com/showthread.php?t=1241"]> click me <[/URL].

Thank you!
    ------
    Because crap is all we want!: [url]http://nafcom.blogspot.com[/url]

Well a good way not to get over that person is to sleep with other people because then your just trying to fill a void that cannot be filled that way. I know it seems like time won't really help, but it will. In time you you find someone new.