From shola
Please reply to this private email address for security reasons [email]shola_abdul@yahoo.ca[/email]

Dear,
Let me start by introducing myself, I am Shola abdul,the only daughter of late Dr. Mark Tambo Abdul, the former political adviser to the former President of the Republic of Sierra Leone, ALHAJI AHMED TEJAN KABBAH.
My father was murdered during the inter-tribal wars between the rebels and the government forces to overthrow the democratically elected president ALHAJI AHMED TEJAN KABBAH which led to my running out of the country for my dear lives to a neighbouring country as refugees. As I was packing my belongings, I incidentally discovered the key of my father's underground valuable safe.On opening the safe, I saw a document indicating that my late father deposited the sum of twelve million five hundred thousand United states Dollars US12,500.000.00)in cash in a security company.I quickly moved to Abidjan cote d'lvoire west Africa with the noble assistance of a fisherman boat operator who assisted me cross the borders because I had no passport or any travelling documents.
The money according to the documents was deposited in the security company as family valuables as the content for security reasons and under the name of a Foreign partner .
So What I would want you to do,is to assist me to get the consignment withdrawn from the security company, and you shall open a small account in a Bank here in your name, and transfer the money to your account in your country, We shall replace the name Foreign Partner to your own name, because that was use as a code for security reason. I will give you the 20% of the money for your assistance. I will use the remain balance of the money for an investment in your country for my future. If you are interested, and can maintain the very confidential of this transaction,
you e-mail me immediately for more clarifications, and also note that I am a refugees in Abidjan,Cote d’ivoire becaues of the assassination of late father,and the civil war going on in my country,Democratic Republic of Sierra Leone.

I can speak little English, but my lawyer speaks English very well his name is barrister JACK SEKONGO. you can call me on my number 0022509342326.

Thanks and God bless us all.
Shola abdul.

Please reply to this private email address for security reasons [email]shola_abdul@yahoo.ca[/email]