I.Q:
Natural intelligence comes to person by birth. Measured by ‘I.Q’. ‘I. Q’ is another name for intelligence . Any person shown merit in his work, treat him as having good ‘I. Q’, i.e. ‘intelligence’ .
Passing examination , drawing a nice picture , solving a difficult problem , giving an excellent tune to a song using musical knowledge , getting success in business … comes under talent. Through good ‘I. Q’ .
To Get success by person in one or all these …
definitely, he must have good ‘I.Q’ . In general, every person like to have good ‘I.Q’. Get success in his own field . But, ‘how’s it possible ?’.
Here, one thing to observe . ‘I.Q’ will come by birth . Literates and Illiterates have it .It’s useful to every person, lead his life successfully .
A literate person write his earnings in his account . An illiterate … keep his earnings in memory using some rude signs .
Here, both using their ‘I.Q’s In different ways. Literate through education . Illiterate through rude signs ….

I know an old man from long back , an illiterate – but a millionaire. Occasionally, says his child hood experiences. .
… “ I earned one rupee daily. Put in a pot! took a long string and made one tie for every earned rupee that kept in a pot .Thus ,I counted my earnings counting the ties to string . Number of ties equal to number of rupees”. Though, he an illiterate , maintained account clearly.
In this way, every man fulfill his needs. using I.Q in different ways . Capacity to select successful ways, achieve goals… purely depends upon the ‘I.Q’.
in society and working field.